Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Simple Sadistic Pleasures of Life

I don’t have anything in particular against spiders..or against ants or against any of those creepy crawlies that inevitably find their way into my domain as the rain spreads its watery wings outside..but still I kill’em..every one of ‘em. Maybe its the mere orgasmic pleasure of getting ones gun off (in this case a sleek black bottle of ‘Hit’).. But I would like to believe that it’s just one of them simple sadistic pleasures in life.. The mere cold enjoyment of spraying a lethal dose of toxic vapours on an unsuspecting spider and watching it slowly squirm and die..No..i did not have a disturbed childhood..Nor do I have suppressed desires and fetishes..Am a very very normal guy… Maybe I do have a slight suicidal tendency knowing how much that stuff is getting me too and this killing spree is just an excuse to take as many with me as I go down with guns(eh..aereosol..) blazing..or maybe its just a simple sadistic pleasure in life..

2 comments:

Arindam said...

Now that's a comeback! 7 months!!! Dooooooooood....

nefertiti_xxxx said...

...and here i go thinking about the other simple sadistic pleasures of life...